Saturday, November 14, 2009

A to Z: What's Right with America

Mike Adams and hundreds of Natural News Facebook fans agree -- there is a LOT that's right! READ THE LIST HERE!

I posted this list today because I've been thinking a lot lately about my attitude in general -- my focus -- seeing more and more that as I focus on what I'd LIKE to see happen (rather than what I don't want to see happen) powerful and positive things occur. There's a deeper principle in there somewhere that I am not quite sure I've earned the right to even begin to comment on ... but it's got something to do with my realizing that being an anti-war activist was not the same thing as being pro-peace.

Off to the gym: Planet Fitness: The No-Judgment Zone. Clever those marketing guys. More on this post later today. Stay tuned. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment