Friday, February 5, 2010

Feature Blog this Week: "Raw Humour"

But first take a look at this clip of Ricky Gervais chatting about the "disease" of obesity.  I have to say, I'm on board w/ Ricky.  My struggles with weight become less and less as I eat less of what's not real food and more of what is; and my energy/overall fitness increases as my walking does!  Who knew?  I agree w/ Ricky . . . slimness and fitness are not denied a person through disease so much as by personal choices.  (Per Ricky, what WILL be denied the obese is passage on an airplane if one's bum cannot fit into the seat!)

Even as in my case -- where a wacked-out thyroid didn't help matters -- fitness can be regained by eating reasonably and exercising moderately and consistently.  It may take a bit longer to accomplish w/ a thyroid handicap, yeah, but it is doable!  Thanks be to God.  Amen.  So -- anyone out there dealing with a thyroid imbalance, take heart.  And then take out those sweat pants from the back of the closet and get moving!

Now, for a few laughs . . . click on Ricky.



Also, check out my blog pick of the week:  RAW HUMOUR

Love, peace and green smoothies!  Nay
"One oar stroke isn't going to get me anywhere, but if you take a load of tiny actions and you string them all together, you really can achieve almost anything."
         -- Roz Savage, Ocean Rower

No comments:

Post a Comment